Nvoke Partners does not collect, use or disclose personal information except for the purposes of conducting its business of providing professional services to its clients.
This policy explains how we collect, handle, store and protect personal information when we provide professional services to our clients, you visit our website at www.nvokepartners.com or we perform any other activities that form part of the operation of our business.
Nvoke Partners collects and holds personal information from clients, customers, employees, contractors, and other individuals. We collect and hold this information when it is necessary for business purposes.
As part of providing professional services to our clients, we may also collect personal information from other sources (such as directly from individuals themselves or information that is publicly available).
The types of personal information we may collect or be provided with include, but are not limited to:
• Dates of birth
• Marital status
• Employment records
• Financial records
We may also collect sensitive and special categories of personal information. For example, where we are provided with such information directly by our clients to provide professional services, or where we collect information directly from individuals with their consent.
We may also collect personal information (such as contact details and account details) from suppliers, contractors, and third-party service providers that we engage to help us operate our business.
Information we collect via this website (cookies, and web beacons)
We may collect personal contact details from you when you use our website. For example, name and email address.
The main purposes for which we collect, hold and use personal information are:
• to respond to an individual's request
• to maintain contact with clients
• to keep clients and other contacts informed of the services we offer and industry developments that may be of interest to them, and to notify them of service offerings, seminars and other events we are holding
• for general management and reporting purposes, such as invoicing and account management
• for purposes related to the employment of our personnel and providing internal services to our staff
• other purposes related to our business.
Nvoke Partners does not routinely disclose personal information to other organisations unless:
• we believe it is necessary to provide you with a product or service which you have requested (or, in the case of a partner, employee or contractor of Nvoke Partners, it is necessary for maintaining or related to your role at Nvoke Partners)
• you give your consent, or
• such disclosure is otherwise required or permitted by law, regulation, rule or professional standard
We will never disclose or sell your personal information to third parties for advertising purposes, or for any other secondary purpose without your authorisation.
We hold personal information in hard copy and electronic formats. We use a range of physical, operational and technological security measures to protect personal information from unauthorised loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. These measures include:
• Staff education and training to ensure our staff is aware of their privacy obligations when
handling your personal information.
• Administrative and technical controls to restrict access to personal information to only those who need access. Those individuals who have access to the data are required to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
• Technological security measures, including fire-walls, encryption, and anti-virus software.
We aim to achieve industry best practice in the security of personal information which it holds. It is our policy not to retain personal information once there is no longer a legal or business need for us to do so.
You may access your personal information, or seek to have that information corrected if you believe that it is incorrect, at any time.